Help us bless our neighbors in need this Thanksgiving season. Bring your non-perishable items to support the Salvation Army Saturday, Nov. 12th from 10 am – 3 pm!
20 D’Amante Dr
We will be collecting the following Items:
- Bags of flour, cornmeal, biscuit mixes (wheat, all-purpose, white)
- Boxed potatoes and rice (mashed, scalloped, white & brown rice)
- Cans of gravy (turkey, chicken)
- Boxes of baking goods (cake mixes. brownies, pie makings)
- Cans of fruit (apple, cranberry, cranberry sauce, pineapple, applesauce)
- Boxed or bagged stuffing mixes (cornbread, herb, plain, bags/boxes)
- Boxed pasta mixes (macaroni, mac-n-cheese)
All donators will receive an entry into various prizes and gift certificates!